Friday, November 26, 2010

Chronicle Books :: Celebrate the Haul-idays with Chronicle Books

Chronicle Books :: Celebrate the Haul-idays with Chronicle Books

There's $500 worth of really interesting looking books up for grabs.

Wow. It would be so cool to win these books. Just click on the link or leave a comment.
The ones that have already been on my wishlist are

Lennon Legend: An Illustrated Life of John Lennon
The Exquisite Book: 100 Artists Play a Collaborative Game (one of the artists is Dave Eggers...and I L-O-V-E his writing. Please read What is the What)
Sketchbooks: The Hidden Art of Designers, Illustrators, and Creatives
Artist's Color Manual: The Complete Guide to Working with Color

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful art list. Thank you for sharing. Come check me out at Saffron & Semper Fi! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping for a win! Good luck!

    Mollydedwards AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! That Lennon book looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your choices! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow please win! I seriously think I would cry if I won all these books!

    happy_haylee_3(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list of books!

    jowanjowan73(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I can't wait to see The Exquisite Book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice list, too some titles I didn't include in mine that I like! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete